The rear blower motor may be the fault.
I attached a picture and the procedure for you to view. I will also attach a wiring diagram so we can do some testing to be sure it is the blower motor.
1. Remove the console assembly.
2. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the blower motor.
3. Remove the three retaining screws.
4. Remove the blower motor assembly.
1. Install the blower motor into the console.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
2. Install the three retaining screws.
Tighten the screws to 10 N.m (88 lb in).
3. Connect the electrical connectors.
4. Install the console assembly.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, May 4th, 2020 AT 11:21 AM