2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Engine doesn't want to start well u

KPETE007
  • 2005 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
I recently purchased a 05 Grand Prix and noticed the car had a problem starting when the engine was somewhat warm, the vehicle seemed like it had this problem even when cold until I took the battery cable off and then it started better when cold. I also had a slight miss when I first took off in the car but now after the cable was taken off it seems to have went away. I have no check engine lights on and everything else seems fine. I can at startup bearly touch the accelerator pedal and this seems to help the car start. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Sunday, September 7th, 2008 AT 6:06 AM

STEVERE02
I have an 04 about same milage and have the same problem. Mine starts ok when cold, but once warm at all, it won't start unless I give it some gas. If you find out what's happening, please share.
Rick
Saturday, December 27th, 2008 AT 8:58 PM
VEGADAN
I have the same problem on a 04 with 98k miles, nobody has a answer?I have seen this before so it must be common, Please Help
Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 AT 1:46 PM
VEGADAN
Any help on this
Wednesday, December 31st, 2008 AT 10:25 AM