Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.com.
Before you remove the motor, check fuses. Check both fuse 20 and 21 in the passenger compartment fuse box. I attached a list of what each fuse is for as well as the layout of the fuse panel.
Here are a couple links that will help if you have trouble:
If you find the fuses are good and there is power to the motor, here are the directions for replacement. First is a link that shows how one is replaced in general. Following the link are the directions for your vehicle.
The aforementioned link is for motor replacement.
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove glove compartment.
3. Remove heater duct.
4. Disconnect intake door motor and blower motor electrical connectors.
5. Remove blower motor retaining bolts and the blower motor.
6. Reverse procedure to install.
Let me know if this helps of if you have other questions.
Friday, November 9th, 2018 AT 4:54 PM