No crank no start

HONDAFAN23
  • 1996 HONDA CIVIC
So my car was not running due to a stereo wire grounding. I fixed it and then It worked for a day. My ignition fuse blew so I replaced it with a new one hoping that would fix it, but this far it still is not running. When I turn the key on and push the clutching my cooling fan turns on external lighting is good and does not dim. But my instrument panel oil and engine check light are exceptionally dim. Fuses are good in cabin and under the hood grounding wires in engine compartment are good and my battery is good. Any ideas what could be causing it not to start.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 AT 12:37 PM

HONDAFAN23
Also, I forgot to add that the relays click on when I turn it to start.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 AT 1:11 PM
Thanks to your observation of dim dash lights, follow the smaller battery positive wire to where it is bolted to the under-hood fuse box and be sure that connection is clean and tight. Also, given the age of the car, follow the smaller battery negative wire to the body and be sure that one is not rusty.
Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 AT 6:11 PM