MY OUTSIDE LIGHTS WON'T WORK ANYMORE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

2000 Toyota Camry

clivori

December, 10, 2013 AT 6:22 AM

I have a 2000 Camry CE; 4 cylinder; front wheel drive. I have headlights, turn signals and all inside lights that's it. The tail, sides and licence plate don't work. I checked the tail fuse and it was good. The tail relay makes a click noise when I turn the light switch on for the tail lights. I can't get the tail relay to come out to switch it out and I don't know why it's so hard to get out. I was told from some one that it could be my light switch but, if that was the case wouldn't the inside light not either. Please help me I don't know what to do!

Panel Lights Dont Work

Glowing Lights

hmac300

December, 10, 2013 AT 1:53 PM

Your license lights are the same power as sidelights it's a green wire so check to see if wire is giving power then check ground wire I am assuming you have checked bulbs as well. Se pic

clivori

December, 11, 2013 AT 5:40 AM

Ok I will check it

clivori

December, 11, 2013 AT 10:46 PM

I found the problem with my outside lights. All the wires was cut some how right next to the body so, I but them back together and now they all work except my two lights for the license plate. Is it a bad wire connection or a fuse that I don't know about or two blown bulbs?

clivori

December, 12, 2013 AT 12:49 AM

I found the last problem with the license plate lights it was two blown bulbs. I like to THANK YOU for your help. It helps me to talk to some one to give me ideas to continue on the search to fix the problems.

Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911