MITSUBIS A/C WILL NOT BLOW

2001 Mitsubishi Mirage

mfenix13

July, 29, 2009 AT 8:29 PM

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Mitsubishi Mirage 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 170000 miles

Recently in our neighborhood there were heavy rains and the storm drain clogged. The water rose pretty high and my car was flooded on the inside. After that day the A/C will not blow air out of the vents. I checked all the fuses and they are fine, I have replaced the Blower Motor and the Blower motor resistor pack, but it still will not blow. I just want to know what other things would be causing this.

July, 29, 2009 AT 8:46 PM

Check and test the blower motor relay, blower switch and the ground circuit at G302 under front end of center console

mfenix13

July, 30, 2009 AT 4:22 PM

First off, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. A couple of questions: 1. When you say the blower switch are you referring to the A/C control knob that turns the A/C on?

2. What's the ground circuit look like? I'm assuming it either looks like a wiring harness or a cable attatched to the chasis directly.

I have the Chilton's repair manual and I couldn't find anything on these two subjects, and I also looked online but couldn't find anything either. Thanks in advance.

July, 30, 2009 AT 5:18 PM

Is this a DE, ES or LS Mirage?

mfenix13

July, 31, 2009 AT 9:33 PM

It's a DED with a 1.5L engine.

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement