Read down every thing out
are you sure it the heater core
Removal & Installation
1. Remove instrument panel. See INSTRUMENT PANEL. Drain coolant from radiator. Disconnect heater hoses from heater core. Plug openings or blow any coolant from heater core with low pressure air.
2. Remove 4 screws retaining A/C electronic blend door actuator from heater/evaporator housing. Remove actuator. Remove metal cover, disengage spring from heater core cover and remove spring from lever. Gently depress locking ramp and remove lever from secondary A/C air temperature control door end.
Rotate temperature control door shaft down, switch metal link and remove from pin.
3. Remove 3 heater core cover screws and heater core cover. Remove cover seal. Remove heater core and heater core seal from heater/evaporator case by pushing on heater core tubes. To install, reverse removal procedure.
Removal & Installation
1. Position front wheels in straight-ahead position. Disconnect negative battery cable. Remove push-pins and right side instrument panel lower insulator from panel reinforcement. 2. If equipped with floor shift, remove console finish panel. On all models, remove
2 screws retaining cover below steering column. Remove cover by holding steel backing plate and unsnapping it from instrument panel. Remove instrument panel brace from below steering column. Remove diagnostic link connector screws and remove instrument panel brace.
3. Remove main wiring harness connectors and vacuum hose harness from heater/evaporator housing and blower motor. Gently insert Radio Remover (T87P-19051-A) into integrated control panel face plate and push in about 1.5 in. (38 mm) to release spring clips. Apply light spreading force on radio remover and pull integrated control panel out of instrument panel. Detach wiring and vacuum connectors from rear of control panel.
4. Remove center finish panel from integrated control panel opening. Ensure steering column is properly locked, then remove steering column.
5. Remove instrument cluster finish panel screws. Carefully disengage finish panel end clips by pulling cluster finish panel straight out. Remove instrument cluster 4 retaining screws, disconnect 3 electrical connectors and remove instrument cluster.
6. Unsnap and remove upper finish panel from instrument panel. If equipped with Autolamp, disconnect electrical connector from light sensor amplifier. Remove both end panels from instrument panel. Remove left and right side front scuff plates and pull door weatherstrip away from instrument panel. Remove 3 retaining screws retaining instrument panel to upper cowl top panel. Remove 2 screws from ends of instrument panel.
7. Pull left end of instrument panel away from bulkhead enough to unplug any remaining harness connectors. Remove parking brake cable and switch connector. Using an assistant, remove instrument panel.
To install instrument panel, reverse removal procedure
Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 AT 6:13 PM