Could you upload a video of the noise when you try to start the car?
It could be the starter motor not working but need to be sure.
I attached a wiring diagram of the starting system in case we need to do some testing.
1. Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable.
2. Raise and support vehicle.
3. While supporting starter motor (1), remove two bolts (2) securing starter motor to transmission.
imageOpen In New TabZoom/Print
4. Lower starter motor far enough to access and remove nut (1) securing battery cable to starter solenoid B(+) terminal stud. Always support starter motor during this process. Do not let starter motor hang from wire harness.
5. Remove battery cable at starter.
6. Disconnect solenoid terminal wire harness connector from starter solenoid.
7. Remove starter motor.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, October 5th, 2020 AT 3:26 PM