AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEMS

Jeep Liberty

telisia

June, 4, 2007 AT 3:04 PM

I have a 2002 Jeep Liberty and up until now the air worked fine. It has 113,000 miles on it. The air blows extremely hot air. I had it freon put in it and it still doesn't work. Then someone told me it might be my air compressor. How do I know if its my air compressor?

A/c 02 L 300

Ac Will Not Turn On!!!

merlin2021

June, 7, 2007 AT 3:07 PM

If the system checks out full, run a jumper wire to the compressor and see if it runs if notTry bypassing the low pressure cut out switch. If this works change it, if the compressor doesnt start bypass the high pressure switch too, if it still dosent startmake sure all fuses are good then swap out the compressor.

heavyduty

June, 10, 2007 AT 8:02 PM

If someone added freon I would guess they checked the A/C compressor operation. Have someone pinch off one of the heater hoses near the firewall and see if the air gets colder. Possible water shut off or air diverter door problem then.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement