- Hard start when WARM not cold, not hot. If I start the car in the morning, starts no problem. Start the car after having it off for 5 min, no problem. Start the car after 2 hours of sitting, hard start.
- Poor acceleration and rough idle.
- On two occasions the engine temp gauge showed high (over 220F) and the engine idled rough. I shut the engine off, restarted it after a few seconds and it registered fine.
- Normal operating temperature seems to be below 200F while cruising on the hwy with the AC on. Goes up to about 210 at at idle in traffic.
- Good fuel economy, not sure if this is a symptom, but the gas mileage meter in the evic says i'm doing 13.5L/100km which the truck has never done.
- No check engine or warning signals.
The only thing out of the above that really concerns me is the hard start. I'm worried that i'll drive somewhere and it will go from a hard start to a no start condition.
have the same problem?
Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 AT 2:46 PM