When you command heat and cool, can you hear the mode door move inside the dash?
It could also be a clogged heater core.
1. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. See: Battery > Service and Repair
2. Remove the instrument panel.
3. Remove the three screws (1) that secure the blend door actuator (2) to the top of the HVAC housing (3).
4. Disconnect the HVAC wire harness connector (4) from the blend door actuator.
5. Remove the blend door actuator from the HVAC housing.
Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 AT 12:09 PM