Internal and external fuse boxes diagram needed

M.GUTIERREZ
  • 2010 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
  • TURBO
I need a fuse diagram for both internal and external fuse boxes. The in desperate need!
Monday, October 7th, 2019 AT 6:30 PM

94 TRANSAM
Hi, welcome to 2CarPros.

I need the 8th digit in your VIN so I can look up your vehicle.

Thank you, Rich
Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 AT 7:58 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Hello the 8th character in my VIN is: J, however is not a digit. Is this what you mean? The full VIN is 3VWRZ7AJ2AM053761
Thursday, October 10th, 2019 AT 4:09 PM
94 TRANSAM
You will find the info below. Let me know if you need anything else.

Rich
+1
Thursday, October 10th, 2019 AT 4:59 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Thank you for the response! I see that the list that has SC1, SC2, SC3 and so on are for the internal fuses. However for the outside one, Fuse E-Box, I don't understand. I see it's component, but I don't know where to put it and what volt level the fuse should be, thanks!
Thursday, October 10th, 2019 AT 5:37 PM
94 TRANSAM
Sorry, these are the diagrams for the one under the hood and the one under the dash.

All voltages in all fuse blocks are 12 volts. Some voltages out of the computer are 5 volts.

Rich
Thursday, October 10th, 2019 AT 9:31 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Hello Rich,

Unfortunately I'm still confused. If you refer back to the very first image you sent me on the first bundle of files (under the hood fuse diagram ), you'll see that it goes from sb1 all the way to sb50 (fuses) however the recent list you sent me only goes up to sb18. Is there still more to the list? I also don't understand what fuse panel A is for? Thanks
Friday, October 11th, 2019 AT 8:42 AM
94 TRANSAM
Okay, sorry again. This tiny car has more fuses than 6 American cars combined! I am also having to use 2 different sources to get this info which is making it difficult.

I am seeing this car has 4 fuse/relay boxes. Is that correct? Do you want the info for all 4?

I will keep digging tonight but at this point I think I pieced together all the info for the under hood main box. Posted below. Let me know if this is not right. And as I said I will dig for the others.

Rich
Friday, October 11th, 2019 AT 6:28 PM
94 TRANSAM
Okay, this should be the main box inside the car. Do you need the 2 relay centers also?

Rich
Friday, October 11th, 2019 AT 7:55 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Hello Rich, the under the hood fuse box does not match. Can you refer to another one please? I have one with 2 100 blocks.
Saturday, October 12th, 2019 AT 11:50 AM
M.GUTIERREZ
You also gave me to two different lists of the inside fuse panel, the second list does not match the first one.
Saturday, October 12th, 2019 AT 11:59 AM
94 TRANSAM
Okay, I have the 8th VIN#, I have the year etc. That info is based on one model Jetta. There are 3 different Jetta's. It was my assumption they all had the same wiring. So what model Jetta do you have? And is it 2 door, 4 door, hatch back, auto or standard transmission?

This is nuts! Hahaha.

Rich
Saturday, October 12th, 2019 AT 6:11 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Hello, yeah this is nuts!
I have the 2.5, 4 door, auto transmission.
Sunday, October 13th, 2019 AT 4:19 PM
94 TRANSAM
There is a:

Jetta GLI
Jetta Sedan
Jetta Sports wagon

Which one is yours?

Rich
Sunday, October 13th, 2019 AT 4:46 PM
M.GUTIERREZ
Mine is the Jetta Sedan.
Sunday, October 13th, 2019 AT 8:29 PM
94 TRANSAM
Okay, this is what I have for your vehicle. If this is not right let me know and I will pass this to someone else and see if they can find something I can't. The diagrams are named what the fuse panels are called.

Rich
Sunday, October 13th, 2019 AT 9:24 PM