2001 Honda Accord Maintenance Required light

ACCORDRIVER01
  • 2001 HONDA ACCORD
Just the other morning when I was going about an interview I looked at the gauges on my car and realized that my maintenance required light was on I kept an eye on all the other gauges to make sure that nothing was running hot and went home after I was done. My dad owns his own auto shop and put his dignostic tool on it and couldn't find any codes showing what was wrong. He said it may be like a oil change light so I tried pumping the gas but that didn't work. Just wandered if anyone has encountered this problem and had any suggestions.
Thursday, May 28th, 2009 AT 3:45 PM

OBXAUTOMEDIC

If you have your owners manual you can look through it and find section for the light. It is possible that it is just time for an oil change or some other type of maintenance.

When was you last oil change, last tune up, air filter change, tranny service?

Also, when you turn the key to the on position were the dash lights come on is there an Service Engine Soon, or a Check Engine.

.
Thursday, May 28th, 2009 AT 4:14 PM

Sponsored links