1995 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles
I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my car started to smoke from under the dash.I stopped the car turned off the switch.I had to turn the switch back on to push it out of the road and found a melted fuse. I took it out and tried to dry home but my I lost all funtions radio, speed od, cigarette lighter and then my battery died it will run fine on a battery charger but if you take it off and let it run for a while it drains the battery can you help me please
have the same problem?
Thursday, May 29th, 2008 AT 2:07 PM