Thank you for the donation.
Yes, you do have a bad trans and here are the removal procedures.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
1. Remove battery positive and negative cables and remove battery.
2. Remove air intake hoses and battery base.
3. Disconnect starter wiring.
4. Remove starter mount bolts and starter.
5. Disconnect transmission ground cable.
6. Disconnect back-up light switch.
7. Remove shift cable stay and shift cables as an assembly.
8. Disconnect electrical connector and remove speed sensor, leaving hoses attached.
9. Remove both front wheels.
10. Remove undercarriage splash shield.
11. Drain transmission fluid.
12. Remove mount bolts, clutch slave cylinder, tubing and push rod.
13. Remove clutch hose joint.
14. Remove center beam and header pipe.
15. Separate left and right lower control arms from ball joints.
16. Remove damper fork bolt.
17. Pry right and left drive shafts out of differential and intermediate shaft and remove drive shafts.
18. Lower bearing support and remove intermediate
19. Remove right damper pinch bolt and separate damper fork and damper.
20. Remove right radius rod.
21. Remove engine stiffener and clutch cover.
22. Remove intake manifold bracket.
23. Remove rear engine mount bracket stay and bracket. Remove transmission housing mount bolt from engine side.
24. Place a floor jack under transmission and raise transmission just enough to take weight off mounts.
25. Remove transmission mount and loosen mount bracket bolts.
26. Remove remaining transmission housing mount bolts.
27. Lower transmission from engine.
Reverse procedure of removal.
New spring clips must be used on both axle shafts. Slide axles in until spring clips engage differential.
Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 AT 10:15 PM