Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.com.
I do not have a video, but here are the directions. First, the core information:
Note: that the heater core is an integrated part of the heater unit, which is not a serviceable component and must be replaced as an assembly.
1. Drain and discharge cooling and A/C systems into approved recovery/recycling containers.
2. Remove instrument panel as outlined under "Dash Panel Service".
3. Remove instrument panel reinforcement.
4. Remove cooling unit, Fig. 10.
5. Remove heater unit.
6. Reverse procedure to install.
For dash panel removal, refer to pics 2, 3, 4
I realize this is vague. However, these are the directions from Alldata. Also, here is a link that shows in general how one is replaced:
Let me know if this helps.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Saturday, October 13th, 2018 AT 8:24 PM