• Tiny
  • JosielovesLincolns
  • 1977 Lincoln Mark V

I am having a HORRIBLE time finding a fuel tank filler tube for my 1977 Lincoln Mark V. The one I have now is so horribly rusted and I desperately need a new one so I don't ruin the carburetor I just replaced. This car sat for a very long time and rusted up so I would appreciate it if ANYONE knows how to find one or if they possibly know if a universal part would fix this problem? PLEASE HELP!

Do you
have the same problem?
Saturday, April 27th, 2013 AT 10:20 PM

1 Reply

  • Tiny
  • caradiodoc
  • Expert
  • 25,758 posts

Do a search for "Pull-A-Part" and see if you're close to one of their yards. You can also search their inventory to see which yards have cars like yours. You pay your buck, throw your tool box in one of their wheel barrows, and you can spend all day there. Parts are very inexpensive, employees and customers are very friendly, and the yards are very clean and well-organized.

Was this
Saturday, April 27th, 2013 AT 11:51 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions