NOTE: When servicing heater core, and engine cooling system components, do not reuse constant tension hose clamps. Discard them and replace with suitable worm-gear type hose clamps.
Removal & Installation
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Drain engine coolant system.
3. Remove cowl top vent panel for clearance.
4. Disconnect heater water hoses from heater core inlet and outlet tubes in the engine compartment. 5. Remove ground strap attachment (if present) from heater core tube
6. Remove cassette box/center instrument panel support trim.
7. Pull out and remove cup holder.
8. Remove rear seat air flow duct.
9. Disconnect keyless entry wiring harness, if equipped.
10. Remove center instrument panel support brackets.
11. Disconnect climate control vacuum line connector.
12. Remove heater floor duct.
13. Remove heater core cover retaining screws and remove heater core cover.
14. Remove heater core.
To install, reverse removal procure
Saturday, December 13th, 2008 AT 7:32 PM