1995 Ford Taurus car wont start

MSREDD
  • 1995 FORD TAURUS

1995 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 112 miles

i was getting some gas tried to turn car back on wont start got 2 jumps car still would not start since snow and freezing weather about a week ago my car was hesitating starting what could I be

Thursday, December 25th, 2008 AT 11:37 PM

Could be fuel or spark issue, do below and see what happens then comeback

Get a starting fluid or ether and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Friday, December 26th, 2008 AT 1:01 AM