Fuse box diagram

AMERMAN512
  • 2004 FORD RANGER
I need to find a diagram of the fuse box for my truck so I can change a fuse. Where can I find one online?
Friday, October 29th, 2010 AT 4:35 PM

KEN
Hello, I found these diagrams for you (below), one is under the hood and the other under the dash. This guide will help you check for pwoer

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-a-car-fuse

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed. If this is not correct please tell us why in the vote comments.
+9
Tuesday, August 16th, 2016 AT 10:01 AM
CUTE_LIL_BLONNDE1245
  • 2003 FORD RANGER
Electrical problem 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 57000 miles

I am not getting fuel to the engine. I was wondering if it it is the fuse and where is it located?
Friday, June 12th, 2020 AT 12:39 PM (Merged)
MERLIN2021
There is a relay, an inertia switch, and wiring. Check to see if the pump can be heard for 2-3 seconds when the key is turned to on. See if the red button on the inertia switch is pressed down. (Below)

The inertia switch is on the right front kick panel.
+5
575SEAWOLF
  • 2000 FORD RANGER
Where specifically is the relay box located? I am trying to locate the electric shift relay that is a part of the circut for the 4 wheel drive shift motor.
Friday, June 12th, 2020 AT 12:40 PM (Merged)
DOCFIXIT
Engone compartment black box next to battery.
575SEAWOLF
Yes, there is on under the hood, there is also one inside the vehicle, that is the one that I can't locate. Can you help?
+1
KHLOW2008
Hi 575SEAWOLF,

The electric shift relay is located behind the instrument panel relay box
REMI6183
  • 2001 FORD RANGER
Where is the alternator charging fuse located?
2CEXPT
Its fuse no.11 7.5 amp its in the central junction box behind left side of dash here is a guide and the fuse panel location and identification below.

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.
+5
REMI6183
What about a 2000 ford ranger? Would it be in the same place? Is it a square fuse about 1.5cm (L) by 1.5cm (W) by 1.5cm (H)?
+10
RONPSR06
It should be in the same place. Let me know if you find it
+1
SUMMERSPOOLS
  • 2000 FORD RANGER
A piece of metal that was covering a radiator hose touched large guage wire on back of alt. It shorted alt out and it was replaced along with battery. My battery light is still showing and alt. Guage is in low range. Do you think it is main 125 amp fuse at junction box or what?
TWOSTEPPER
Don't feel bad, I've had the same thing happen to me on different makes and models. You'd think I'd learn, sooner or later not to lay anything around the alternator, I still catch myself doing it. The last time that happened, a big puff of white smoke came up, I smoked some wires on that one, didn't hurt the alternator though.

I'd start by checking applicable fuses, also use a voltage tester on the circuits.

https://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/510352_ranger_alternator_1.jpg

+1
ALEX GATLIN
  • 1994 FORD MUSTANG
Hello guys, I need to get a wiring diagram for my car listed above GT's Mach 1 stereo system, please. I am really interested to see if the head unit goes to a pre amp or not. Thanks for all you guys do.
Thursday, December 3rd, 2020 AT 8:43 AM (Merged)
KASEKENNY1
I attached the complete harness for the premium system as that is what came in the GT. Let me know if you have questions. Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed. Thanks
+1
MONSCOTTY
  • 1990 FORD MUSTANG
Interior problem
1990 Ford Mustang 4 cyl

I need a wiring diagram for my radio. I have tried to install a newer one but the wire colors don't match. Can you help me?
BLUELIGHTNIN6
Wiring below is for the Base radio system. If your vehicle is equipped with the Premium radio system let me know.. If your vehicle is equipped with a factory amplifier you will need to bypass it to get the aftermarket radio to work properly..

https://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/261618_Noname_342.jpg

Too small, can't read it? Give me email addy and I will send it via email so you can zoom in on it.

Thanks for using 2CarPros.com !

Sponsored links