2000 Ford Mustang run don t start

NOKO1
  • 2000 FORD MUSTANG
2000 Ford Mustang 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

i replace fuel pump relay electric, fuses are good so a don t have power to electric pump not even to relay and way a parking thi carr went tray to start motor crank dont start
Saturday, August 7th, 2010 AT 5:22 PM

KHLOW2008
Hi noko1,

Thank you for the donation.

Do you mean the fuel pump relay does not have any voltage at terminal # 11?
Sunday, August 8th, 2010 AT 2:16 AM
NOKO1
You righ no volt I am hope it not thi EMC
Sunday, August 8th, 2010 AT 6:52 AM
KHLOW2008
At the left side of engine compartment in the Battery Junction Box, check the Fuel Pump Fuse ( 20 A ) use a test lamp to check if battery voltage is available. If fuse is bad replace it. If fuse is good and does not have any battery voltage, there is an open between the battery and the fuse, could be a fault with the fuse box or loose connection.

If fuse is good and voltage is not available at the relay, check the Light Blue/Orange wire to fuel pump relay for open circuit.

Note : If power is getting to the relay and coming out, check the inertia Fuel Shut Off Switch, located at lower left rear corner of trunk.
Sunday, August 8th, 2010 AT 7:17 AM
NOKO1
Now I have power on fuel pump becose replace CCRM but is it sonthing went I turn iignicion to start carr start shut off so kuit I can keep run it it sonthing go on and off you could hare it like relay and shut me fuel pump back off
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 11:05 AM
KHLOW2008
Sorry I am having difficulty understanding you and there is nobody around to help me out at the moment.

Hope I get you right.

You mean the engine is quitting after startiing. If the ddash indicators lights are not showing, you could have a faulty ignition switch that is not working at the RUN position.

You need to test if voltage is present at the ignition switch Black/Light Green, Red/Black, Red/ Light Green and Gray/Yellow wire. Wire.
Sunday, August 15th, 2010 AT 11:31 AM