2002 FORD F250 BRAKES!!!

• foreman500es
  • 2002 Ford F-250

Brakes problem
2002 Ford F250 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

Hello, I'm Matt. I have the above mentioned vehicle. It is a 7.3L diesel just incase thats important it also has the hydro boosted brake system. I have done the brakes on this truck twice. The truck is pulling to the left hard when apply the brakes. The harder you push the harder it pulls. What do you think is causing this? And what might I do to fix it? Also just for information I took the truck to auto shop to check the front end. They found that the driver side tire has camber and tow out the passenger side is in spec. Could this contribute to the brake problem? Personally I would not think so. Please help if you can. Thanks Matt T.
E-mail Mstiller07@hotmail. Com

Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 AT 8:37 PM

• Service Writer

There is an inherent problem in those truck's brakes,

The rotors have to be ultra smooth, swap them sise to side and see if it changes direction.

Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 AT 9:14 PM
  • foreman500es

I have bled the brakes a little and I put new pressure hoses on the hydrobooster to gear box and pump to hydrobooster. Seemed to help a bit. Still pulls slightly not as bad though. Brakes seem mushy though.

Wednesday, January 9th, 2008 AT 5:00 PM