Thanks for your suggestions.
I barrowed a buddies scan tool and found out it was miss firing on two cylnders.
I replaced the plugs and removed, cleaned and regreased all the coil boots and contacts.
Almost all of the coils had some ammount of corrosion on the main contact fin at the top. Obvious signs of moisture migrating into the coil boot.
I added a light ammount of dielectric grease to the fin contact after cleaning as well.
A poor design in my eyes as I am sure this is a continual issue with this COP set up on these vans.
I cleared the codes test drove it and it still had a misfire and hesitation.
I drove it around untill finally kicked a check engine light, then scanned it again to find another misfire code. This time I replaced the offending coil and now it runs like a champ.
The over educated engineers who design this crap should be forced to service it at least once before they sell it to us suckers.
No big deal, nothing a few parts and a full day being a greasy, filthy contortionist wont cure.
Tuesday, May 1st, 2007 AT 8:14 PM