Here are the directions and a picture of the heater core / box.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. If equipped, disable the SRS system.
2. Drain the cooling system.
3. Disconnect the heater hoses at the firewall.
4. Remove the instrument panel.
5. Disconnect the mode selector and temperature control cables from the cams and retaining clips.
Fig. 1: Exploded view of the heater core mounting-1991-95 models
6. Remove the necessary defroster duct screws and loosen the capscrew that secures the heater-to-blower clamp.
7. Remove the three heater unit mounting nuts and disconnect the antenna lead from the retaining clip.
8. Remove the heater unit.
9. Remove the insulator and the four brace capscrews.
10. Remove the brace.
11. Remove the heater core from the heater unit.
Monday, November 30th, 2009 AT 12:24 AM