I took a closer look at it today and did Find the 100 amp main fuse to be blown. I replaced it and hooked up the battery and tried turning the key nothing happened, disconnected the battery cables and reconnected, the negative one started smoking, and then the fuse poped, and it was hot to the touch when it came out, so its a pretty nasty voltage draw. Also, the radio is taken out of the car, that may be the source of the draw, I'll check into it as well. Thanks for the help.
Sunday, August 20th, 2006 AT 6:55 PM