1994 Ford Aspire Fuel pump Relay location HELP Cranks wont

GUCCI MANE
  • 1994 FORD ASPIRE
1994 Ford Aspire 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 190k miles

i have a 1994 ford aspire, im trying to locate the fuel pump relay in this car, and I have no luck what soever, is it the little black box under the column, or a white one to the left of the brake pedal?

or is it under the hood somewhere?

tested the fuel pump Directly, not going through relay and it works, so the relay is bad or something else, but what? Please help, need to go to work XD
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 AT 12:22 PM

BLUELIGHTNIN6
Fuel pump relay is behind instrument panel, at the left cowl. If OK check inertia fuel shutoff switch, left rear of passenger compartment
-2
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 AT 1:19 PM
GUCCI MANE
Left cowel? Do you have an img of what the relay looks like, ive sat down under the dash for about half an hour on the pass side and driver side, there are NO RELAYS, there is a white little box to the left of the brake pedal, and there are 3 relays under the hood but I do not know if one of them is the relay im looking for, left rear of pass compartment? Huih? Inside of the backside of the car by the hatch is that what you mean?

I GOT IT! Its my dads car, hes the genious that forgot to tell me theres an extra switch for the fuel, aka ur inertia switch u were talking about, I went to the back of the car and was like HMMMMM? Red buttons. I LOVE TO PUSH RED BUTTONS. Click. I pushed the button. HMMMMM. Lemme try to start it. ZZZZZZZ Pumps a kickin, HORRAYYY! My dads a retard, thanks for the help, without you telling me bout the intertia switch id have gone insane
-1
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 AT 1:46 PM