Blower motor still not working

PUFFNSTUFF
  • 2007 DODGE CARAVAN
Hi, when I turn on the wipers the radio shuts down. When I stop the wipers radio comes back on. Blower motor also not working. Help anyone. Thanks!
Thursday, January 26th, 2017 AT 5:36 PM

Check fuse and relay for blower motor under hood. Then check ground on battery to body and for cleanliness on battery terminal ends.
Friday, January 27th, 2017 AT 7:04 AM
PUFFNSTUFF
Thanks for helping. Radio and wipers are now fixed, but blower motor still not working. I'm getting no voltage from live wire to blower motor resister with key on and switch set to high. Fuse is good and relay is good. Any advice would be much helpful. Thanks!
Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 AT 2:04 PM
KEN
Hey PUFFNSTUFF,

Use a test light to see if the blower motor is getting power and a good ground, most likely the blower motor is bad, here is a guide that will help you.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/blower-fan-motor-works-on-high-speed-only

Run some tests and get back to us so we can continue helping you.

Best, Ken

Monday, February 6th, 2017 AT 1:51 AM
PUFFNSTUFF
Hi. Think it may be a fuse box issue. No power to resistor. Bypassed relay and everything works. Thanks for helping!
Thursday, February 9th, 2017 AT 8:18 AM
KEN
That relay is controlled by the body module, here is a wiring diagram. It could need replacement. Test for trigger at the relay and go from there,

Here is a guide to test from

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-an-electrical-relay-and-wiring-control-circuit

Please let us know happens so it will help others.

Best, Ken
Saturday, February 11th, 2017 AT 10:07 AM