Okay, then it is not the fuel pump.
Unplug the fan controller and see if the fuse still fails.
That is the piece on top of the radiator shroud.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then remove radiator sight shield.
2. Disconnect electrical connector, then remove integrated relay control assembly from radiator support.
3. Disconnect electrical fan connector, then separate connector located at top of fan shroud.
4. Remove male terminal connector clip from shroud mounting tab, then remove air bag crash sensor.
5. Remove fan shroud from radiator.
6. Lift cooling fan module to disengage from lower radiator clip and end tab.
7. Slide cooling fan module clear of radiator hose connector, then remove two engine wire harness clips from side of fan shroud. Lift module past radiator.
8. Reverse procedure to install. Torque shroud to radiator nuts and bolts to 36 inch lbs.
Friday, October 23rd, 2020 AT 2:43 PM