SINGLE MOM NOT MUCH $

Dodge Shadow

tammy derose

November, 5, 2007 AT 12:28 PM

I have no heat right now and I ned to know where the heater core is in a 1991 dodge shadow 2.2 is located and where the gas filter is located : cry: : cry: : cry:

Jack42

November, 5, 2007 AT 12:33 PM

Gas filler is either on the left or right rear quarter panels, possibly behind th elicense plate. The heater core, you need to follow the heater hoses under the hood to find out where itis located.

tarvisle69

February, 19, 2008 AT 1:27 PM

Your fuel filter is located most likely right in front of one of your rear tires on the undercarraige(bottom of car) as for your heater core it is most likely behind the dashboard on the passenger side of car.

mastertechtim

February, 19, 2008 AT 1:40 PM

The fuel filter is located on the passengers side under car, right in front of the fuel tank. The heater core is located behind the dash and the dash assembly has to be removed to access the heater box where the core is located. Is the heater core leaking? Coolant leaking onto passengers side floor? You dont necessarily need a new heater core for a no heat condition. First thing I would do is check the coolant level in the radiator and overflow tank. You could have a bad thermostat or the hot cold blend door might be malfunctioning. Hope this helps

Replace Heater Core
Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro