1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Unplug the wire harness connector from the A/C pressure transducer, which is mounted to a fitting on the liquid line between the condenser and the high side service port.
3. Unscrew the A/C pressure transducer from the discharge line fitting.
4. Remove the A/C pressure transducer from the vehicle.
5. Remove the O-ring seal from the discharge line fitting and discard.
1. Lubricate a new O-ring seal with clean refrigerant oil and install it on the discharge line fitting. Use only the specified O-rings as they are made of a special material for the R-134a system. Use only refrigerant oil of the type recommended for the compressor in the vehicle.
2. Install and tighten the A/C pressure transducer on the discharge line fitting.
3. Plug the wire harness connector into the A/C pressure transducer
4. Connect the battery negative cable
There you go.