RAM 1500 4.7 WON'T START

2003 Dodge Charger

lkt1710

August, 21, 2006 AT 12:51 AM

My truck has 45000 mi. On it. Everything was functioning properly the last time I drove it. The following day it would not crank over. The dash lights all flash several times and I hear a light constant clicking under the dash when I try to turn it over. Like a clock. Click-click-click. The battery test panel looks dark at a glance but has a green dot down inside it. I gave it a full trickle charge. Then tried a boost start. The dome lights go out, the head lights come on dimly, dash lights flash. To me it acts like a relay is tripping everything off. None of the interior lights, radio or blower motor will come on unless the charger is on and shut off when I try to crank it. Any ideas? I appreciate your help.
Thanks,
LKT1710

lkt1710

August, 21, 2006 AT 12:20 PM

After 3 hours on the charger the volt meter showed 10volts. A new battery is installed and all problems are solved now.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test