1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove Over Steering Column Bezel by lifting it straight up with a firm pull.
3. Remove the four cluster bezel attaching screws.
4. Tilt the steering column in the full down position.
5. Pull rearward on the cluster bezel and remove.
6. Remove the four screws holding instrument cluster to instrument panel.
7. Rotate top of cluster outward.
8. Disconnect the cluster harness connector.
9. Remove instrument cluster from instrument panel.
1. Connect the instrument cluster wire connector.
2. Rotate top of cluster inward as placing into instrument panel opening.
3. Install the four screws holding instrument cluster to instrument panel.
4. Position cluster bezel into place.
5. Install the four bezel attaching screws.
6. Install the Over Steering Column Bezel by firmly snapping into place.
7. Connect the battery negative cable.
1. Remove the instrument cluster. Refer to INSTRUMENT CLUSTER.
2. Remove the screws holding the lens to the instrument cluster.
3. Press down on the snap features of the lens and remove the lens from the cluster.
1. Insert the lens snap features into the cluster.
2. Install the screws holding the lens to the instrument cluster.
3. Install the instrument cluster. Refer to INSTRUMENT CLUSTER.
Sunday, May 10th, 2009 AT 3:12 AM