Did you replace the front heater core? You stated you did then stated it looked fine?
The heater core is the reason for coolant leaking from the A/C drain hose.Since you have the tubes from the firewall to the heater core, those tubes may be the leak. Look carefully at the connections.
FRONT HEATER CORE - RS MODELS
WARNING: Disable the airbag system before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative (ground) cable, then wait two minutes for the airbag system capacitor to discharge before performing further diagnosis or service. This is the only sure way to disable the airbag system. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment and possible personal injury or death. See: Air Bag(s) Arming and Disarming > Service and Repair
WARNING: Refer to the applicable warnings and cautions for this system before performing the following operation. Failure to follow the warnings and cautions could result in possible personal injury or death.
WARNING: The heater core tubes are not serviced separately from the heater core. The heater core tubes should not be re-positioned, loosened or removed from the heater core. Failure to follow this warning could result in a coolant leak and possible personal injury or death.
NOTE: LHD model shown. RHD model similar.
1. Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable. See: Battery > Service and Repair
2. Remove the HVAC housing from the vehicle and place it on a workbench. See: Housing Assembly HVAC > Service and Repair
3. Remove the foam seal from the heater core tubes and the flange located at the front of the HVAC housing (Figure 1).
4. If equipped, remove the plastic retaining strap that secures the heater core tubes to the flange.
5. Remove the two screws that secure the heater core retaining bracket to the driver side of air distribution housing and remove the bracket.
6. Disengage the heater core tubes from the flange while carefully pulling the heater core straight out of the side of the air distribution housing.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 AT 4:54 AM