Color code for wires to fuse box

DANNY CAVENDISH
  • 2002 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
Somebody had tried rewiring the fuse box. I would like to get a color code and numbered location for each wire. It's a standard model with no extra features can somebody please help, I can't really afford to pay the dealership $120.00 per hour to have this job done when I am perfectly capable.
Saturday, January 11th, 2020 AT 7:34 AM

Hi,

Here is the problem: There are several fuse boxes on this vehicle. What I am going to try to do to help is this. First, I am going to provide the entire power distribution wiring schematic which indicates what fuse box is supplying power and wire color and fuse number. Then I will provide what each fuse is for. Please understand, there are many pages of the schematic. I have to, at a minimum, cut them in half to make them readable for you. I will keep them in order and overlap them so you can follow them easier.

Pics 7 and 8 Instrument panel left.

I hope this helps.

Saturday, January 11th, 2020 AT 9:49 PM

Sponsored links