2000 Chrysler Sebring Rotors

JKK2049
  • 2000 CHRYSLER SEBRING
I recently bought new rotors for my sebring from advace auto parts. It is an lxi coupe.I went to go put them on and they did not fit. Im pretty sure I have 18 inch aluminium rims they are stock. Not 16 inch. Can someone help me and let me know what rotors I need be cause the guys in the store dont know.I need both front and back thanks for all help.
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 AT 11:25 AM

JKK2049
Actually I think they 17 inch alloy rims.
Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 AT 11:58 AM
JKK2049
Brakes problem
2000 Chrysler Sebring 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

i recently bought new rotors for my sebring from advace auto parts. It is an lxi coupe.I went to go put them on and they did not fit. Im pretty sure I have 18 inch aluminium rims they are stock. Not 16 inch. Can someone help me and let me know what rotors I need be cause the guys in the store dont know.I need both front and back thanks for all help
Wednesday, February 25th, 2009 AT 8:15 AM
ZACKMAN
More than likely they gave you rotors for the convertible, instead of for the coupe. Post the part number of the rotors here, I'll verify. I will need the brand and the part number. For example: Raybestos 76505RGS.
Sunday, March 1st, 2009 AT 12:33 AM
JKK2049
Yep that is exactly what they did they had sold me the convertible ones and exchanged them for the right ones. Thanks for your help.
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 AT 8:19 AM
ZACKMAN
Cool.
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009 AT 9:35 PM

Sponsored links