HEATER IS NOT PUTTING OUT HEAT

1994 Chrysler Concorde

MarkS41

Heater problem
1994 Chrysler Concorde 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 176000 miles

My son has a 1994 concord and the heater is not putting out heat. Both sides of the heatercore are getting warm so I am sure we are getting flow through the heatercore. The electric controll switches the lights from def. To floor to dash but I am not hearing the doors open and close and the air flow is on the floor and dash and does not switch. Can you give me an idea of what it could be Thanks Mark

Jacobandnickolas

Mark: The controls are run by vacuum. My guess is there is a leak or a broken vacuum line. Keep in mind, the blender door also runs on vacuum, so if it isn't opening, the air isn't passing over the heater core to heat it.

My first guess would be a vacuum leak. Most likely under the hood or near the firewall.

MarkS41

I got it figured out and it is working, it was the controller it needed reprogramed. Thanks for your reply.

Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement