Sticking brakes

CDDAWJR
  • 2003 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
I changed the brakes on my trailblazer and now the right front is sticking. I have bleed them out 3 or 4 times to no avail. I also changed the calbier and that didn't help either. What could be the problem?
Tuesday, May 27th, 2008 AT 9:44 PM

BLACKOP555
Push down the brake pedal and have someone crack the bleeder valve open and with your foot on the pedal still have them tyr to turn the wheel, does that let it unstick a bit? If so your hose is restricted and needs replacing. Beyond that it may be the ABS unit has a valve stuck, which is holding pressure on that wheel
-1
Tuesday, May 27th, 2008 AT 10:45 PM
DPORTER72
  • 2002 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
When I first leave the house everything is fine for about 10 minutes. After driving for a bit I notice the brake pedal starts to get extremely hard and it feels like im driving with the brakes on. The truck will start to slow and when I step on the gas it has a extremely hard time gaining speed. Also normally at a stop when you are in drive the truck would roll forward a bit. When this is happening its a dead stop. Brought it in for service, could not get the truck to do it. Im frustrated.
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020 AT 1:00 PM (Merged)
Scan for abs codes it may be something to do with that keeping brakes on to long or something with traction control.
+1

Sponsored links