CHEVY AIR CONDITIONING

2005 Chevrolet Suburban

JAGMANUSMC

July, 19, 2009 AT 2:49 PM

Air Conditioning problem
2005 Chevy Suburban V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 42000 miles

I just had the battery replaced and now the A/C will not work on the driver side. It blows hot air just fine. The passenger and rear A/C is working just fine. I am baffled. Please help.

87banshee

July, 20, 2009 AT 9:02 AM

New Battery would have anything to do with this problem. Sounds like the temp. Actuator is not working for the passenger side. You need a scan tool to check for codes and also to calibrate the actuators. If this doesn't work you most likely need a new temp. Actuator.

cruisin2whlshd76

September, 14, 2009 AT 9:10 PM

Thats the same thing that happen to my 2005 surburban
I removed the battery, and when I re-installed it the passenger side was doing the same thing, blowing very hot air. Any help?

JAGMANUSMC

September, 18, 2009 AT 8:40 AM

It fixed itself after a few re-starts. Still goes out every once in a while - but by re-starting the car, the system re-boots I guess. Will need to get it fixed, but living in Yuma, AZ puts A/C repair issues at a very high cost, so going to live with it until stationed back east where they have winters.

Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement