Here are instructions on how to remove the switch:
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER TRIM PANEL
Removal 1. Disable Supplemental Inflatable Restraint (SIR) system. See appropriate AIR BAG RESTRAINT SYSTEMS article.
2. Remove screws from lower steering column trim cover.
3. Remove upper steering column trim cover from steering column.
4. Remove screws from instrument panel cluster trim plate.
5. Gently pry out instrument panel cluster trim plate form instrument panel carrier with a small flat-bladed tool.
6. Remove instrument panel cluster trim plate from instrument panel carrier.
7. Disconnect electrical connector from instrument panel dimmer switch.
8. Disconnect electrical connector from hazard warning switch. Installation
Monday, October 5th, 2009 AT 4:35 PM