SIGNAL LIGHTS

Chevrolet Lumina

The Phantom

1991 Chevy Lumina 3.1 - 190,000 k

My signal lights will not flash. The bulbs are ok. The lights on the dash work when I move the signal arm up or down, but they will not flash when I turn the signal arm on for either a right or left hand turn. I thought it might be the flasher and I changed it but I still have the same problem, they will not flash.

Light Codes

Lighting Issue

Service Writer

Did you change the t/s flasher or the hazard flasher?
The turn signal switch may be at fault.

The Phantom

January, 29, 2007 AT 5:29 AM

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4: 36 pm Post subject: Did you change the t/s flasher or the hazard flasher?
The turn signal switch may be at fault.

The Phantom Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4: 27 pm Post subject: signal lights

1991 Chevy Lumina 3.1 - 190,000 k

Reply: I changer the signal light flasher itself. The hazard lights are working fine. Where do I find the turn signal switch, is it in the steering column?

Service Writer

January, 29, 2007 AT 5:49 AM

What I meant was that you were sure you changed the correct flasher as the are identicle.

If so, the switch sounds like the next logical spot. It is in the steerng column.

The Phantom

Ouch! Thanks.

Service Writer Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3: 49 am Post subject: What I meant was that you were sure you changed the correct flasher as the are identicle.

The Phantom Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3: 29 am Post subject: 1991 Chevy Lumina signal sights

The turn signal switch may be at fault.

1991 Chevy Lumina 3.1 - 190,000 k

Service Writer Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4: 36 pm Post subject: Did you change the t/s flasher or the hazard flasher?
The turn signal switch may be at fault.

1991 Chevy Lumina 3.1 - 190,000 k

Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement