2001 CHEVY IMPALA HELP!

• Sweetliz32
  • 2001 CHEVROLET IMPALA

2001 Chevy Impala 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 133, 00 miles

I am having some car troubles, and wanted to get your opinion. I have a'01 Impala, and I got a message on the dash that says "Check Traction System" and it also says "Trac Off to the left of the dash and to the right it says "ABS". What could be the problem. Then my lights for the heater adjustments don't work. Also sometimes my turn signals will not work and then they all of a sudden start working again. Also, the heated seat on the driver side does not work, and the rear defrost does not seem to work 100 %. Could you give me some advice? Thanks for anything you can give.

Thursday, February 14th, 2008 AT 1:48 PM

• Dennyp

You will probably need seat heater elements. You most likely have a bad front hub assembly or a poor wiring connection at the hub causing the abs and traction lights. You need to replace the heater controls to fix the lights out. You probably need a multifunction switch for the turn signal problem.

Monday, February 18th, 2008 AT 8:16 PM