2000 CAMARO FUEL PUMP PROBLEMS

• BERNELL DUNCANJR
  • 2000 CHEVROLET CAMARO

I HAVE A 2000 CAMARO, THE CAR WILL TRY TO START BUT WON'T CATCH. I'VE REPLACED THE RELAY FOR THE FUEL PUMP, IT RAN FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS, AND THEN IT STARTED ONE MORNING AND BY AFTERNOON IT WON'T START. I TRIED IT THREE TIMES BEFORE IT STARTED, GOT IT HOME AND TRIED TO START IT, WON'T START, I REPLAYED THE RELAY AGAIN, THINKING MAYBE A BAD RELAY, CAR STARTED 3 TIMES FINE. GOT UP NEXT MORNING AND IT HASN'T STARTED SINCE. COULD IT BE THE FUEL PUMP? OR DOES IT HAVE A FUEL FILTER I CAN CHANGE FIRST. BEFORE SPENDING THAT KIND OF MONEY ON FUEL PUMP?

Friday, May 4th, 2007 AT 4:50 PM

• Kirbster269

Not sure what the problem is not really enough info but the filter is directly under driver sides door dont be directly under the filter that when you start to loosen it lots of gas will come out good luck

Sunday, June 24th, 2007 AT 6:15 PM
  • Cpt87gn

Can you tell me where the fuel pump relay is located on a 1994 camaro I cant find it thankl you

Sunday, July 15th, 2007 AT 12:30 PM