Car wont run forward or backwards

KOCO1405
  • 2009 CHEVROLET IMPALA
I was driving my car and it was running just fine didnt hear nothing at normal or felt nothing at normal I stop at my brothers house left the car on and once I was leaving I will accelerate and the front wheels would run real fast when making a turn and I had to push the peddle real hard for the car to go so I right away parked the car and I check my tranmision oil it was fine but I still went to the gas station and got some oil and I put it in the car and I started the car again and it started to go again good but then after after a few blocks it did it again it wouldnt go so I parked it and waited a little and tried to drive again and this time the car wouldnt go at all forward or backwards I check the engine oil and transmission oil and everything is normal can you pls help me
Monday, March 16th, 2015 AT 6:35 PM

Did the check engine light come on? Are you sure the trans fluid isn't over full?
-1
Monday, March 16th, 2015 AT 6:56 PM
KOCO1405
No the engine light didnt go on is not on and the transmission oil is not over filled
Monday, March 16th, 2015 AT 7:16 PM
Since you lost both forward and reverse and there is no light on, either the linkage has come apart, you lost line pressure, the range sensor is bad, or the Trans Control Module (TCM) is bad.
Tuesday, March 17th, 2015 AT 5:57 PM

Sponsored links