It sounds like the mode door actuator has failed. The mode door is what changes air flow directions. I would remove it and check to see if it is operating when you change directions. If not, replace it. Here is a guide to help you step by step with instructions in the diagrams below to show you how on your car.
Here are the directions specific for your vehicle as far as replacement. The attached pictures correlate with the directions.
MODE ACTUATOR REPLACEMENT
1. Remove the left sound insulator.
2. Remove the knee bolster.
3. Remove the IPM.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector from the mode actuator.
5. Remove the mode actuator retaining screws (1).
6. Remove the mode actuator.
1. Align the mode door levers with the cam slots.
2. Install the mode actuator.
3. Install the mode actuator retaining screws (1).
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
Tighten the screws to 1.4 N.m (12 lb in).
4. Connect the electrical connector to the mode actuator.
5. Install the IPM.
6. Install the knee bolster.
7. Install the left side sound insulator.
8. Recalibrate the actuator.
If you look at the last pic, it shows location.
Check out the diagrams (Below). Let us know what happens and please upload pictures or videos of the problem.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, March 6th, 2020 AT 9:13 PM