ELDARADO 120,00 MILES

1991 Cadillac El Dorado

EricSattler

March, 1, 2007 AT 5:43 PM

Ok my service engine light just started to come on. When I try to start it. It starts up revs real high then shut off and puts at the same time like there was no gas. I changed the fuel filter and spark plugs and wires. Ran good for a day after that then started actin up. Weird thing is the service engine light comes on when I let go of the gas and the car is slowin down. Then when I am at a light it sounds like no gas is in my car. It one time froze my speedomoter and said I was goin 0 miles when I was goin like 30. I dont know. I was thinkin fuel punp please let me know.

CHEVYII

March, 1, 2007 AT 5:51 PM

The best advice I can give you right now is dont replace anything, have the codes read, this can be done for free at any autozone, but they cannot diagnose the problem, if you can do that we can help you better, just dont want to see you throw away good money

thanks
jim

if you are happy with the info please leave feedback we all here do this for free feedback is a way of saying thank you for the help

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right