PLEASE I NEED HELP

Audi A6

pepinostar

September, 14, 2007 AT 4:58 PM

I have an audi A6 quattro 2.7 turbo, I visit the mecanic and the scaner says that I have the 1 air sensor and the 2 air sensor not working propiertly and the R.P.M sensor malfuction as well question. There is an R.P.M sensor? Well my car is starting good as normal, but when the car rich the normal heat (gauge in the midle) and the oil temperature reach 200 F.* The car turns off it can be 15 minutes driving or more if the day is cold, then I have to let it cool off when the gauges are back to cold the car start again like nothing was wrong, is it the air flow sensor? Or oxigen sensors? There is R.P.M sensor? I will really apriciate your help thanks in advance

14forest

September, 30, 2007 AT 9:24 AM

Look on top of the air box. You will see 2 ignition modules. Take them off and clean the surfaces. Go to radio shack and get the silver heat transfer grease. Apply it to both surfaces. It cost $10 and might fix your problem if the ignition modules are heating up.

Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean Ford Explorer 1995
Mass Air Flow Sensor Clean Toyota Tacoma