BRAKE SHUDDER

2010 Audi A4

dix2nlux2

September, 2, 2010 AT 12:35 AM

Brakes problem
2010 Audi A4 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 2500 miles

I've had my 2010 A5 2.0T for about 4 weeks with 1k miles on it and I have noticed some brake issues since day one. In fact, I took it back to the dealer where I bought it when it had 500 miles and I was told the brake dust was causing the issue and it should be normal. The issue I've experienced is that I always feel slight vibration from the brake pedal when releasing the pedal from a complete stop before I hit the gas pedal. It feels like the car does not want to engage in the gear smoothly and cause slight jerkiness. I don't expect to feel this kind of vibration since the car is brand new. I know some of the owners have reported transmission issues when it comes to a complete stop, but my issue is completely opposite. Is there any Audi technician or mechanic guru on board that can help address my concerns?

mhpautos

September, 2, 2010 AT 12:58 AM

Hi there, this may just be a bed in problem or a sticky caliper, as this will be a warranty issue, let it go for a week or so and see if it improves, if not get back to the dealer for more action, if they do not help a letter to Audi customer support with your concerns will kick the dealer into action.

Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement - Front Ford
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Element