Here are the procedures.
1. Ensure you have the anti-theft codes for the radio and the navigation system, write down the frequencies for the radio's preset buttons.
NOTE: The PCM memory setting is needed after reconnecting the battery.
2. Disconnect the battery negative terminal, disconnect the positive terminal.
3. Raise the coolant reservoir. Remove the battery and battery base.
4. Remove the alternator belt and alternator.
5. Remove the left exhaust manifold cover.
6. Remove the left damper fork.
7. Disconnect the left suspension lower arm ball joint.
8. Remove the left axle shaft.
9. Remove the transmission stop collar, and remove the exhaust pipe.
10. Remove the front mount mounting bolts.
11. Attach the chain hoist to the engine.
12. Remove the left engine mount bracket.
13. Disconnect the starter cable and BLK/WHT wire, remove the starter.
Saturday, April 3rd, 2010 AT 9:29 AM