TROUBLE STARTING AT TIMES! I NEED SOME HELP!

Acura Integra

bobtodabone

August, 10, 2007 AT 10:27 AM

My girlfriend has a 1991 Acura Integra with 189,000 miles on it. She goes to work at 7: 30 in the morning, and it starts fine. She parks it when she gets there. She'll go on lunch and drive. But when she leaves at 4: 30pm. It won't start. It sounds like it wants to. You turn the key and ya get the startin sound, but just won't start!

But when I go to look at it at night about 9: 30pm. It starts fine.? It's driving me crazy!

I've had a few thoughts.
one being maybe something to do with the battery, or maybe the " starter sylanoid" I beleive in these engines, the starter and sylanoid are together.
or maybe something with the spark plugs and the 100 degree weather we've been havin?

I would really greatly appreciate any info anybody can give me on this issue!

1991 Hard To Start

Engine Does Not Stay Running

Bruce Hunt

August, 10, 2007 AT 4:35 PM

First thing to do is get it to do it when you are around to test the spark. See if there is spark or fuel to the cylinders. I suspect that the EFI relay is the problem but check the two main things.

bobtodabone

August, 10, 2007 AT 5:15 PM

Will do it tonight, when I get there! Much thanks!
I will keep in touch!
Thanks again!

Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right