Okay, if you mean that you select the dash vents and the air doesn't go there, that is a vacuum unit, not electric. Same if you mean you select floor or defrost and those both don't work, I say both because they are separate doors but the vacuum actuator for them is a single part that moves a linkage to move the two doors.
The electric units only control hot and cold air temperatures.
The one you have in your picture is the recirculate door actuator.
The one that selects the vents is the bi-level actuator, it should be visible if you remove the panel over the drivers foot well and look up onto the side of the HVAC case under the dash.
This is all the service info shows on it:
1. Left side instrument panel insulator.
2. Instrument panel steering column opening filler.
3. Instrument panel driver knee bolster bracket.
4. Aspirator duct from inside air temperature sensor and reposition.
5. Cut tie strap that is on the back side of the mode valve vacuum actuator.
6. Vacuum lines from mode valve vacuum actuator.
7. Mode valve from module, by unsnapping case joint.
In the image below you should not have items 1 and 2 but the rest should be there.
Monday, July 13th, 2020 AT 5:53 AM